Sunday 6 June 2010

Getting Started

Right here goes.

This a blog about war gaming that might actually last for more than a day, it might not though. As with most of these things, it is of course designed to get me to paint the lead mountian that threatens to overwhelm me. It might not work and I might just fill space on the internet.
I war game at the Northampton Warlords or more accurately roll dice and take little men of the table while some one else wargames. Hopefully pictures will be forthcoming or this will be a bit embarrassing.
I also listen to too many podcasts which probably does not help and surf too many forums.
At the moment I have quite a few things going on.
Warhammer Vampires (need painting), Warhammer Ancients Sweden 15th Century (nowhere near historically accurate also need painting), Fast & Dirty - Humans (painted), War of the Ring - High Elfs (need finishing) Warmachine and Hordes painted-ish and Legends of the Napoleonic Front - painted (port of Legends of the High Sea's) I am looking forwards to seeing how No Quarter works and this might become my fantasy game if GW manage to make it too big for my type of game.

As the title suggests I seem to be interested in everything and start nothing so you might have to bear with it. Also this might teach me how to take photo's so if your mad enough to join me it might be a wild ride.


It might be a damp squib.
Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment