Sunday 22 August 2010

Warhammer 8th and non related things

I know it's been a while since I last posted, and will be getting back into it.

Had a game of Warhammer 8th Ed today and my dice once again killed me my dark elf sorceress blew a hole in her unit with a miscast and the 50 strong ungor allies all ran off the table then she did the same next turn.
Oh well will be getting the book soon.

On another note been putting 15mm napoleonics on bases for Blackpowder and really enjoying that also been preparing for a 15mm skirmish game (platoon level) and been ordering from Quick Reaction Force some Britsh marines while reading Commando 3 not wanting to game the modern period have been working on some background that involves something so that I can mix in the models I have kicking around pics hopefully to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment